cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL10BATCH Delivery Create ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have background processing variants setup through vl10batch for delivery creation, does anyone know if there's a setting or configuration somewhere that I can create a unique delivery note for each schedule line on the sales order line item? example ) Line item 10 on the order for material X has 3 schedule lines, all with confirmed qty's, I would like the system to automatically create 3 separate delivery notes..

Thx.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

I believe you can do it by selecting user role 0203 to present data by schedule line detail:

and you can also use rule 2 to split items per schedule line:

also make sure you select a CalcRuleDefltDlvCrDt adequate to present the dates you want.

I don't think it is enough tough. If I'm not mistaken the result would be a delivery with one line per schedule line. One way to surpass that is to process only one day at a time so that only one schedule line is selected.

Regards,

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos
  1. Edgar, thanks so much for the info below, I changed the value to 2 and
    for Sales Orders I am now getting 1 DN per schedule line.
    One issue
    though I am running into it although this works for sales order schedule lines,
    for some reason I am not getting the same results for schedule lines associated
    to STO’s (Stock Transfer Orders). Do you have any thoughts here? Not sure what
    the difference is between the two…Our variants include sales orders and purchase orders so we are trying to cover both in DN creation.

Thanks, Craig