cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Project Implementation Templates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are currently doing the planning of an SAP project implementation and are having some difficulty to find useful templates in the "ASAP Methodology for Implementation Roadmap". We would like to see real-life examples of templates [or accelerators] used in an implementation related to the following topics:

-WBS

-WBS Dictionary

-Three-Point Estimate Calculations [Optimistic, Pessimistic and Most Likely]

Any guidance or assistance would be appreciated.

If you would like to share some templates with me, please let me know.

Regards,

Jose

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

janmusil
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Jose,

the WBS template is included on the top level of the roadmap in Excel format. Look for the WBS Structure ASAP 7.2 Public.xlsx.

The dictionary is the roadmap itself - each node contains explanation of what you are building. I hear you saying that it also contains the information about how to create deliverable which is not necessary for the WBS dictionary, but I would consider that as a benefit. One more thing to note - we do tie the WBS and Quality Management plan together through the updated Q-Gate checklist that spells out the acceptance criteria for the individual deliverables that you may use as additional input for the team and expectation setting tool.

As for the estimation techniques and tools - this is something we do not cover in detail in ASAP as these tools are typically very specific to type of product you are implementing, experience of the consultants and project team members you are using. I'm not sure if you will get real life examples of these files as they tend to be treated as confidential documents in most companies.