Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

return order

former_member210682
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

when i am creating Return order with referennce to billing, while saving the order i am getting an error of incomplete order due to one condition type is missing, and this condition type is missing for the item with zero value.

Kindly suggest me the solution for the same.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member210682
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone thanx for your valuable suggestions, it was issue at VTAF only

former_member210682
Participant
0 Kudos

Its a condition type for price, and error is that condition type is missing

former_member1229123
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

check the copy controls for billing doc to sales doc . In copy controls there is a field pricing check it .

thank you,

pranay

Former Member
0 Kudos

in t-code VTAF, for your combination, at ittem category level check what is Pricing type: try to maintain it as D - Copy pricing elements unchanged, I hope it will work

former_member210682
Participant
0 Kudos

I checked even price determination , its is maintained standard.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the error message & Which condition type is missing ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

If i am correct even if you create the return order with reference to the invoice the pricing procedure is determined from the pricing procedure determination(OVKK). so please check in ovkk & vov8( Document pri) . check condition type in ovkk for the combination.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jitesh,

Please note as given below :

1.When the return order is created with reference to invoice . It copies all the Condition types which are there in the invoices

(applicable only when the condition records are valid ) .

2. Then go incompletion log - you can find out the fields and the condition types which are incomplete .

3. Then , go to the line item condition and click on analysis , where in you can find the mandatory condition types which are not populated in return order as there is no Valid records maintained for this period .

4. Maintain the Condition record and then carry out new pricing then the Conditions will be picked up in the order.

5. In some companies the system is configured to add the price manually in sales orders.

Try out the above steps and confirm in case of any issues .

Thanks and regards

Veera

former_member210682
Participant
0 Kudos

@ laxmipathi

Record is valid

@ elam- if i am creating it with reference to billing then all entries should be copied na

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you click the Analysis button in condition tab what message system displays

G. Lakshmipathi

ps:- please spell the name correctly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look at the Pricing procedure for the combination of document pricing procedure and customer pricing procedure then maintain the condition record .

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that the validity of the condition record is well within the date on which you were trying to create a return order.

G. Lakshmipathi