cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding back-end settings

0 Kudos

HI all,

what are the back-end settings will be done by MM-consultant in the material master or throughout in MM module...

Thanks

Sairam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How should one understand this question?

Do you expect that there is MM customizing which is not done by a MM consultant?

Do you think that anybody else than your boss and your project lead can tell you for what you are responsible?

If you don't know your work area then you are not a good MM consultant, if you think you can do cherry picking then you are either in lucky position or unsuitable for this role.

Buy a book, read documents in SCN, have a look into the IMG and its docu in SAP or in help.sap.com , thats all for you.

0 Kudos

Hi jurgen

I am new to this MM field and learning SAP.my trainer taught me some back end settings made by MM consultant before beginning of the material master.so I thought to gain better knowledge than what I learned.

Thanks

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

sairam amaraneni wrote:

my trainer taught me some back end settings made by MM consultant before beginning of the material master

If your trainer taught you already, then you should know that. Can you please explain your expectation from this community.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SCN is not a replacement for training.

Honestly, I do not understand these kind of trainers who just point to SCN. They are failing in their own job, I hope you did not have to pay him.

At least you should have got so much from him already that you can phrase specific questions to problems that you have when practicing (after you have searched SCN, as those beginner issues are most likely already posted and answered before) 

Your question is soooo general that one would need to post one of the MM books as answer, or just a link to help.sap.com

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure about your question on back-end settings will be done by MM-consultant in the material master or throughout in MM module

One option is there where possible of Allowing Posting to Previous Period (Backposting) which is selected for your company code  in t.code:MMRV resulting document posting for Previous Period( current minus one)

For more refer

Regards,

Biju K

0 Kudos

Thanks biju