cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMPL Manufacturing Part List Purchase Order

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done the relevant customizing and data creation/maintenance for using manufacturing parts list. However, when I create a PO for a MPN material it should give me an error because in MP01 I have maintained a blocker for this supplier?

Does anyone have an idea what I could check ? It should not be possible to create and save a PO.

thanks!

View Entire Topic
former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What blocking code did you use? Blocking reasons with number 0001, 0003 or 0004 will not block the PO.

Also, check the MPN profile configuration you are using. Make sure the indicator "Approved Manufacturer Parts List Management" is ticked on.

Purchasing-->Material Master-->Define Manufacturer Part Profile

Craig

0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

there were no blocking codes 0001,... Thus I created my own, but I only put information like "ID of the reason" and "description of the reason". So I guess there is my problem? How can I define that this blocking reason will also block the PO?

MPN profile is configured correctly.

Thanks,

Fabian

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to add the blocking reasons in config. All numbers except those mentioned should block the PO. Provided your MPN profile is set up right as you said.

But I believe SAP delivers a 0002, 0005 and 0006 blocking reasons. Have you tested those?

Craig

0 Kudos

2018-11-27-15-38-49-change-view-maintenance-view-b.png

Attached a screenshot of my blocking reasons. Please advise where to do the proper config.

Also see my MPN profile config in the screenshot below. It is correct, right?

2018-11-27-15-40-34-change-view-maintenance-of-pro.png(29.6 kB)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Unfortunately I don't see anything wrong in your conifg. (or fortunately depending on how you view it).

My next step would probably be to have an ABAP'er try and debug it and see if the system is even looking at the AMPL table.

Craig