cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measuring point, confirmed order quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I'm new to SAP and I have a few questions. Is it possible to know the cumulative confirmed order quantity for a certain material? So I would like to know how many times the material is produced in total.

Is it possible to make a measuring document from this information?

A certain machine (or tool) is used to produce multiple different materials. Is it possible to make a measuring document, which sums the cumulative confirmed order quantities for these materials? How do you do this? Do you need to have the machine (or tool) assigned to the materials (as PRT)?

Thank you very much in advance!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

solomon_macwan
Active Contributor

Yes, It is correct. You need to create PRT as equipement and assign it to the operatioin. and whenever you confirm that operation. the confirmation counter in the equipement will be updated. So the cumulative for the PRT is not available because it is just numbers which is updated under the Equipment.

So if the Equipement is used in multiple operations than I belive that there is no direct link in the equipement that can tell you about the counter. which means from counter you can not tell for which operation it is updated.

But if you see the which operation is confirmed, than it is very easy to check, how many times the operations is confirmed.

Regards,

Solomon

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

solomon_macwan
Active Contributor

Hi Renate,

You can see the total confirmed qty in COOIS report. in which you can see the confirmations againsted multiple orders or within the dates.

for Second question -

I am not sure whether the cumulative is available for an order, but for example -

For measuring instrucment is used to manufacture one materail. So you can create a equipment and assign it to the operation. Whenever that operation is confirmed the measuring counter increased. I am not sure whether the cumulative is available but surely you can find out the operation confirmations. Means you can easily calculate the cumulative of one operation confirmation.

Please let me know if you have any more doubt.

Regards,

Solomon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for you answer, it was very useful!

I understood that I need to assign the PRT to an order, and then if the order is confirmed the prt usage wear counter is updated automatically. Is this correct? Or do I need to assign some usage formula or something to it or is it complete if I only perform these steps?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, I got it working but not by using the usage formula SAPF02 but by another formula (as described here: https://archive.sap.com/discussions/message/7738560#7738560)

I used the formula SAP_09 * SAP_16 / SAP_08 (I added a picture to see what these codes are).

This is all working and the measurement document is updated, each time I confirm an order. However, it is updated with the quantity I entered when I ordered and not with the delivered quantity (so the ordered quantity minus the scrap quantity). I would like to have a measurement point/document which adds the delivered quantity and not the quantity I ordered. How do I do this? Do I need to modify the usage formula?

And can someone please explain this usage formula for me? It works, but I'd like to know what this formula is. Can someone help me please?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the clarification!

I created a PRT but in the tab PRT data I need to define the task list usage. What do these options mean? And which do I need to choose? I added the picture below, to show you what I mean.

And do I need to assign values to the field below? The default values for task list assignment