Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Functionality About Table ACDOCA in S/4 HANA

amk1985
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

Please share any Documentation about table ACDOCA Functionality in S/4 HANA. and how it will work.

I am working on Migration project from R3 to S4, so i am the responsible for few of the Custom programs which are in existing R3 moving to S4 system in FI Module AP,FA,. So as a FI functional consultant i would like to know what need to be perform from my side.

1. Invoice postings program

2. Asset creation, Acquisition and Inter& Intra Co transfer.

3. Reports in AP,FA

Regards,

Karthik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

You have mentioned about guidance on custom program and reports, but you have not provided any specific logic that you need help in. It would be difficult to guess what is the logic written and would it work or not work and what needs to be adopted in your custom program.

You might want to look at the below blog as a starting point on custom code adaption in S/4HANA Conversion.

https://blogs.sap.com/2021/01/11/sap-s-4hana-custom-code-adaptation/

On a high level, you should as a functional consultant check:

1) Execute your existing test scrip for the custom program or report and if they work correctly

2) When the migration is executed, work with a technical colleague to check if any adaption needs to be done for the custom code or a code line needs to be replaced with a new code since the old one is not support

Thanks & Regards

Sanil Bhandari

amk1985
Participant
0 Kudos

Thaks for the details

Can you please provide any documents or bolg related ACDOCA functionality and features related to FI module.