cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery with confirmation on back date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Goodmoring ,

Here we have a typical kind of scenario.

Client is delivering the goods physically in previous date but entering in the system in next day( ex : like he delivered the goods yesterday , but he is entering the same transaction today in system).

ex: Goods delivered physically on 26th , But the transaction they are entering today -27th .

While creating sales order- 1. Sales order date is : 26th date

2. Requested delivery date is: 26th only in system

3. Pricing date also 26th date,

Now my requirement is system should do availbility check and confirm on yesterday date only, if there was stock on yesterday date , but system is not confirming on yesterday date but giving confirmation on todays date even though there was stock on yesterday date.

Looking for your inputs.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Ravi.M

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closedd the issue

Edited by: RAVIMSD on Sep 1, 2010 5:33 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

You said

Goods delivered physically on 26th , But the transaction they are entering today -27th. Means system stock is avilable on 27th

While creating sales order- 1. Sales order date is : 26th date

2. Requested delivery date is: 26th only in system

3. Pricing date also 26th date,

thought the physically goods was present yesterday but in system it not so not possible to do confirmation on 26th It will be confirmed after posting stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to give one clarification:

stock is available on previous day in system as well as physically , so is it possible to do confirmation on previous date.

Thanks and regards

Ravi.M

Edited by: RAVIMSD on Aug 27, 2010 11:38 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you have made the avilability check yesterday, does system take yesterdays date or the next date ? if it takes the current date, and there is no auto run of availbility check, system would show as confirmation date of yesterday and also allow you to create the delivery and subsequent processing

if you wish to fix the dates confirm the schedule lines, so that the dates are fixed and you can deliver the sales order

hope this helps

Thanks

Akasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akasha ,

Can you plz elaborate a bit more,

You mean to say i need to remove the availability check for the material OR we need do the setting for maual availability check?to do the manual avalability check , where should i do the setting can you plz give the details.

i want system should do availability check on yesterday day and confirm , if there was a stock on yesterday in system

Thanks and regards

Ravi.M.

Edited by: RAVIMSD on Aug 27, 2010 5:17 PM

Edited by: RAVIMSD on Aug 27, 2010 5:19 PM

Edited by: RAVIMSD on Aug 27, 2010 5:24 PM