cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date in schedule line

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Is it posible to make the delivery date in the schedule line to always be "today's date"? Even though the requested delivery date in the document is, for example, one month from todays' date.

Regards.

Eduardo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Eduardo,

I don't think it is posible to make the delivery date in the schedule line to always be "today's date". Because it will given by the system based on the replenishment lead time.

Normally delivery date will come based on the document date only but after it will change to the futur date due to un availability of the material.

I hope this will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member

Hi there,

In VOV8 when defining the sales order type there is a field called "Propose delivery date". If you check that filed, system will automatically propose today's date as requested delivery date.

But confirmed delivery date may not be today's date. Coz it is proposed by availability check. If the item is available for today, it will confirm today's date. But if item is not available today, it will do forward scheduling (I hope that you know backward & forward scheduling) & then propose the confirmed delivery date. Usually for MTS MAke to stock items, system will confirm today's date as items are always available.

Regards,

Sivanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The schedule line dates are the outcome of the delivery scheduling and in standard SAP, the delivery date is being derived on the basis of req. del. date. So, this is quite clear fact that if you put the req. del. date in future the system will perfom the sceduling by considerring that future date.

Hope this is clear to you.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

No that is in the case of Rush Order and cash sale order.

But that is not applicable in Standard or another process.

Thanks

mahesh