cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Define Consolidation Master Data Fields: adding more fields

Nigel_Grillet
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all, 2 questions that I hope you can help me with on the "Define Consolidation Master Data Fields" configuration step.

We have added 2 new custom fields that exist now in both ACDOCA and ACDOCU using the "custom apps and logic" app. I expected these fields to show up on the configuration step "Define Consolidation Master Data Fields" in SPRO. However they do not.

1) What am I missing, is there a specific function I need to activate to make these fields show up in this table?

2) What the customer wants (and the previous SI promised them) is that they will be able to eliminate on these 2 fields in the same way profit center eliminations work. However, I do not see any documentation that tells me this could actually work? Can any verify this is even possible?

We are currently on the 1909 version of Group Reporting (on prem/HEC)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Arleigh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Nigel,

For Question #1 - I checked my collection of GR Version Innovation PPT's and it listed Extension of the Consolidation Table ACDOCU as a capability in the 2020 version not 1909. I know sometimes additional enhancements are added in service packs so I can't say if 1909 can or can't do this but perhaps this requires an upgrade. I'm hoping other people on the forum can comment.

For question #2 - I have only been aware that the system will support eliminations by Company, Profit Center or Segment. Perhaps there is a way to configure it to do other fields but I'm highly doubtful especialy in version 1909. AGain hope other people can comment here.

All the best. Arleigh