cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order ATP for multiple orders with available inventory

sekharm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Appreciate your help  and insights on this issue. I've set the scope for the sales order check (Rule A) to consider only available stock and exclude other supplies like purchase orders (POs) and production orders. However, the ATP (Available-to-Promise) check isn't aligning with our business requirements (Attached for quick reference) . Let me illustrate with a hypothetical scenario:

Let us say Currently, there are 10 units available in unrestricted inventory. If I create two or more sales orders with today's date as first date in the sales order and each order for a quantity of 10 or more, all orders are confirmed for 10 units, and the remaining quantity is based on the Replenishment Lead Time (RLT) from the material master.

After executing transactions V_V2 and V_V1, no recommendations are being generated. Our expectation is that once sales order 1 is confirmed for 10 units, subsequent orders should be discarded for the available inventory of 10 , and ATP should be recalculated based on the Replenishment Lead Time.

sekharm
Explorer
0 Kudos
Resolved issue myself, its simple mistake and didn't considered the sales requirement into the consideration in the checking rule

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sekharm
Explorer
0 Kudos

Resolved myself and posted in the comments