Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy actual to plan - overhead amounts

former_member670736
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Dear SAP PS experts,

During the copy of actual amounts into a planning version I had the following issue, please see bellow:

1 - I posted 220€ of actual costs of cost for September and after

2 - Run CJ44 for the overhead calculation based on pre-configured costing sheet. Bellow a print from report S_ALR_87013543 - Actual/Plan/Variance - Where possible to see both amounts:

3 - Run tcode CJCS to copy actual amounts into a planning version, however only the actual amounts from the cost that have been posted was copied. Overheads costs were not. Please see below:

Does anyone know how it will be also possible to copied overhead amounts to the planning version?

Many thanks in advance for the great support!

JAS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note all data will be copied, look for oss notes and online documentation. Could you consider executing overhead calculation on planned values (CJ46 ?)

former_member670736
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Many thanks Paulo,

All data is selected as well as the "other secondary costs", however costs related with overhead calculation are not being shown in the report.

Regards, JAS

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi JAS,

It is discussed in the OSS note 407984 (please read it) and Overheads seems to be included. I would suggest to open an OSS message with SAP support.

Thank you,

Paulo

Paulo_Vitoriano
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Oi JAS,

In the CJ9CS transaction you have a test run and detail list, that should show you what is being copied.

Anyway, check if All Actual Data is selected or if you go inside the popup for the data selection make sure the "other secondary cost" is selected.

Regards,

Paulo