Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability check include stock in quality inspection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello PP Colleagues !

I have the next situation.

I create a new checking rule ZP with copy to rule PP standard. I unmark the indicator Incl.quality insp.stock and mark the indicador  No stor.loc. inspectn, because I need the scope of the availability check at plant level.

The problem is when I check the availability in Process Order creation or release, all components are available but it is not thru the system consider the stock in quality inspection. For example this is the stock for one component :

If you can see the unrestricted use stock at plant leve is 56.040 and the reserved stock is 144.900, then why the system say all components are available  ?

Somebody knows what happen ? Can you help me please ?

Regards

Vero

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vero,

You need to adjust your scope of check settings in OVZ9 to define what is condiered / not considered in the availability check. You should see the relevant checking rule assigned to the order type in transaction OPJK.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In OVZ9 is the same information than OPJJ .

In OPJK I have been manteined the checks box for 'Check material avlbl. during order creation'  and  'Check material avlbl. during order release' and there I assign the checking rule ZP .

Do you know why if Incl.quality insp.stock is unticked in availability check of the process order the system tell me all the components are available and in MRP the system show the material 98000482 with an inspection lot ?

Regards.

Vero

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vero,

Can you run the availability check manually in COR2?

Here, you should be brought to the availability control screen. On this screen, you can jump to the atp overview (Co09). Can you provide screenshots of your CO09?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, this is the screenshots of CO09

As you see the issues quantity is greater than Receipts quantity, then why availability check in process order tell me all components are available.

Thanks for your comments.

Regards

Vero

former_member223981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is related to your accumulation settings in CO09.

If you look at the screenshot of CO09, you can sthat there is 574.940 available. You can see in the column on the right hand side ("C um ATP Qty"). This is the column that shows the available quantity.

The system is not using the required quantities to calculate the available quantity. It is using the confirmed quantities. Therefore, change the accumulation setting to "2" or "3" in OVZ2 and re-test the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Veronica,

Please check the foll:-

1. Checking group of the components --> Material Master

2. Checking rule in the process order type --> SPRO- Define Checking control

3. Whether any tick is maintained for including reservations, purchase orders etc. --> SPRO - Define scope of check

Also, please share the screen of the IMG activity Define Scope of Check if possible.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello !

I had customized all that you adviced me but the results are the same.

This is the IMG Define Scope of Check (OPJJ , PP-PI)

I mantain check box for 'Check material avlbl. during order creation'  and  'Check material avlbl. during order release' and there I assign the checking rule ZP

The next is an other similar case :

During the availability check automatic or manual in process order  the system tell me all components are availables but if I go to the MD04 this is the results :

Can you help me to understand this situation ?

Thanks a lot

Regards .

Vero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veronica,

Are the components in question manufactured in house?

As per the settings in OPJJ, all the planned orders and process orders of the components will be taken into account.

So even if you do not have unrestricted stock of a component, but there are planned / process orders available for that component, then the quantities of these orders would be considered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The check rule are defined for production , so the apply for all components of the process order, some of them(semifinish goods) are produced in house and the others (ROH,LEER) are purchased. So the check rule include planned order and process order.

The component in question(98000482) is purchased .

This is the MRP view of material 98000482

As you can see there's no any planned order for this material for the requirement date. Then I understand that the quality inspection stock has been included.

Can you help me please ?

Vero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry to bug you in this earlier response. However, I donot see any issue here and the system behaviour is correct I believe. You have a stock which is higher than the Required Amount in Order and in the scope of check (from the screen shot I saw above), though you have marked all relevant fields except for Include Dependent Reservations. Make it X (All reservations) and you issue shall get resolved. Currently in your Order while performing availability check, the system is not looking into already existing order reservations and hence it is not giving you the Check result properly.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Bhaskar

former_member200581
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Veronica,

Mainly there are two types of checking....

1.For MRP the checking rule is to be maintained in T.Code OPPQ and then it is assigned to MRP3 view, remember this will come in picture at the time of MRP.

2.For SFC/Production order the checking rule will be linked to the plant+order type combination in T.Code OPJK.

So check your settings in OPJK t. code for your order type, check which checking rule you have assigned there.

I hope this will clear your doubt.

Best Regards,

Amit Kataria

milind_kulkarni5
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls. check

OPJJ - Stocks - maintain indicator for 'Incl.Quality Insp. stock'  OR

OPJK (Order control) - Material availability 

Maintain check box for 'Check material avlbl. when saving order '  and

Check rule - as 'PP'

Component check type - ATP or against PIR

Check Material tab on when you create production order(before releasing order )

You will get material shortage list if any .

Revert if it works.

Regards,

Milind

former_member186193
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OPJJ if there is a tick maintained for "include reservations" then system will consider that also available.

Availability check: Take material reservation into account

Indicates whether, during an availability check, the system takes into account material reservation.

Procedure

If you want the system to take material reservation into account, mark the field.

Try unchecking "include reservations" and create process order again and try.

Regards,

Alok Tiwari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the Inward\Outward movement criteria as well.

Check if you have considered PR, PO.Also check if you have selected check without RLT or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Animesh Kumar !

Can you tell me how I can find this check Inward\Outward movement criteria ?

Yes, I have considered PR and PO, RLT is untick.

Regards

Vero