cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove 'Partner functions assignments' AB from edit Contact

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

The requirement is to remove the assignment block, Partner Function Assignements, Assignment block. You can see this if you click on 'Edit' or 'New' on/for contact person in an Account.

I clicked on 'configure page' in Webui but i dont see any AB's in it. (attached a screenshot).

The View, BP_DATA/RelationOverview, in BSP_WD_CMPWB too does not show any views in Available or Displayed ABs.

How are the views displayed then? Is it through the methods, REATTACH_STATIC_OVW_VIEWS and GET_ASSIGNMENT_BLOCK_BINDER? If yes, then could you please tell me how exactly is it done, i ran it through the debugger but could not get it.

How do i remove the ACCOUNTCONTACTFUNCTIONSEL view from that component? Is it possible only through programming?

Thanks and Regards,

MG

View Entire Topic
former_member189678
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you check the Overview Page configuration then you will be able to check the assignment block. In case you would like to remove/hide then you may do it via configuration changes and call the new configuration based on the business logic in do_config_determination or you may use the method mentioned above by Prateek as well.

Regards,

Harshit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harshit/Prateek,

Thanks for your suggestions.

Actually i want to remove this assignment block but i dont see it in configuration.

I dont see it under the component BP_DATA, in Run Time Repository - ViewSets - BP_DATA/RelationOverview.

My Question is, how do i remove it when its not there. How is this Assignment Block being loaded dynamically?

Initially i thought it would be configuration to remove this AB, but now i think it will involve development. Am i right? And Please note that this is standard config provided by SAP.

Thanks and Regards,

MG

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Mangesh,

The BP_DATA/RelationOverview is added as past of ehp1 which is a reusable overview and is used to load both relationship and contact viewsets along with AET generated views . You can only able to play with AET generated views with configuration and cannot remove either relationship or contact related views.

The possible option to hide the View BP_DATA/AccountContactFunctionsEL in  ViewArea AccountContactFCTViewarea is default it with empty view which canbe done in do_prepare_output of ViewSet BP_DATA/AccountContactViewset . You can observe the existing code where the view area is fetched and depending upon some checks they are binding the partnerFct view to that view area using method bind view . Copy the entire code and based on your check bind it with empty view.

Regards,

Nithish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Nitish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mangesh,

Thank you for your question, as I have the same requirement.  Were you able to remove the Partner Functions AB?  If so, please explain.  I am new to SAP CRM, and am not an ABAPer.  Can this be removed without coding?  Thanks again.

Sandy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandy,

Yes the problem was resolved. Unfortunately it cannot be done by configuration. This has to be by coding.

Nitish PP's comments were very helpful in resolving the issue.

Cheers,

MG