cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Open Channel (3) - Define Global Settings for Execution - A parameter does nor appear in payload

0 Kudos

Hello SAP Experts.

I've got trouble with adding custom attribute to campaign header using Open Channel (3) - Define Global Settings for Execution enhancement

I followed advice given in the answer here -> Open Channel Integration - How to add custom attributes to the payload? | SAP Community. Also added an implementation ID to the filter but it didn't work out anyway. Payload in CPI has only standard attributes.

Do you have any suggestions about why it doesn't work?

Thanks for help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Vadym,

It is currently not possible to have the custom header attributes included in the payload at the header level. See https://answers.sap.com/questions/13303721/open-channel-integration-campaign-header-data.html .

Regards,

Brigitte

0 Kudos

Hi Brigitte,

Thank you for the link! A walkaround described there helped a lot!

Best regards,

Vadym

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

SCHNEIDERT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vadym,

as far as I remember we had the same problem in the past (our use case was to transfer data to Inxmail and define the corresponding inxmail list-id in SAP Marketing Cloud campaign).

If I'm right, at the end we got it working using BAdI (4) Enhance Payload for Data Transfer...

BR Tobias

0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

I've tried to add the same code to BadI (4) Enhance Payload for Data Transfer but it turned out that a table HEADER_ATTRIBUTES cannot be modified in this BadI