CRM and CX Blogs by SAP
Stay up-to-date on the latest developments and product news about intelligent customer experience and CRM technologies through blog posts from SAP experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
112 Comments
john_heald
Explorer
0 Kudos

Really useful, thanks Ginger

former_member188831
Contributor
0 Kudos

I am trying the document How To Integrate SAP Cloud For Customer With WebDAV Client, but i am getting the error in communication arrangement like

URL for outbound communication is missing. when i do check completeness in communication arrangements.

but it shows URL

I am using the same hostname like dropbox.com

is there any different hostname i need to use i am trying to connect to my dropbox account.

ping success, but giving error ....as above

please let me know.

Thanks,

Mahesh Gattu

0 Kudos

Please ensure the communication arrangementhost name is dav.box.com

former_member188831
Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like it is working with dav.box.com.

ignore all communication errors. the important point is do not neglect the final step.

adding the roles to your id from webdav integration in maintain mapping.

good luck !

I have another followup question with this is how do we connect to sharepoint with vpn access.

Thanks,

Mahesh

0 Kudos

Try the required settings for sharepoint for WebDav integration.  Unsure about the VPN requirements.  

RaviTejaGuptha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Venkitesh,

Could you please provide more details on the integration steps. This is the first time we are trying to integrate the SAP Add-on application.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ginger,

Is there any documentation on integration(data migration) between Siebel CRM and C4C. Any pointers in this regard will be helpful.

Thanks,

Gopal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any folks here who have tried integrating C4C with ERP over Biztalk?

monikandan_p
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ginger Gatling,

Iam developing the scenerio is ERP(IDOC)->PI->(SOAP)C4C for customer master,is there any specific things we need do  what about the communication channel for sender and receiver using module configuarator

We already done the ERP,PI,C4C system settings.

Best Regards,

Monikandan.

0 Kudos

Hi Monikandan,

What are you referring to as the module configurator?  Is that a PI term?  Are you referring to the communication channel in PI or the communication arrangement in C4C?  

I'm sorry -but unclear on the step you are on.   If you're having a specific issue, you might want to create a forum question and more people will see it and can respond.

All the best

Ginger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ginger,

We have a customer who has already integrated ERP with C4C using PI. We are developing a Partner solution which requires building new integration scenarios using SOAP on C4C and IDoc on ERP. Could you suggest which would be best way to go ahead in this case?

HCI or PI or Integration Gateway?

Regards,

Sangeeta

0 Kudos

Hi Sangeeta,

If it is for this customer only, then use PI.  If you will reuse it - then do PI first then maybe build on HCI as well - you can import all your ESR content and you'll just have to build the flow. 

good luck!

-ginger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ginger,

Thanks for your answer! We also needed to know If PI is capable of handling new integration scenario development using OData and SOAP or do we need Integration Gateway as well.

Is Integration Gateway planned to be packaged within PI?

Regards,

Sangeeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Do you know if the Product configuration available in SAP CRM 7.0 for Telecommunications will also be supported in C4C in a way or another ? Any idea about the Hybris integration to support Sales to end-customers scenarios ?

Thanks in advance for your feedback !

Xavier

sunil_yadav8
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ginger,

Thanks for your details explanation about Multiple system Integration Scenario.

i have SAP Hybris Marketing (CEI) system as a Front-End , Hybris system is connected with SAP CRM system and CRM System is Connected with SAP ECC ERP sytem using RFC Connection .

i want to understand how Hybris Marketing (CEI) system will be integrated with SAP CRM system and SAP ECC System.

Thanks in advance for your feedback !

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I noticed there is no specify information in regards to email integration (MS Outlook/Exchange) capabilities - in particular relating received/sent emails with a C4C object (ticket or case in 1505).

Is information around this integration available?

Many thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ginger,

should the link PHP Simple Application point to the PHP application? When I open the zip file I can only see camtasia related files in there? Am I missing something. It thought the zip file would contain some PHP code and configuration instructions for XAMPP.

Thanks. Dieter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx Ginger!

balaji_parsewar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Its an awesome document. Everything under one umbrella !!

0 Kudos

Thanks!

Very nice!

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi C4C Experts,

One of the steps in the integration checklist from the latest integration guide is this:

"Automatic configuration of code list mapping, you will need SP 13. However, if you want to use the enhancements made in 1502, you need to install SP14."

I think it's not clearly defined which component has to be in SP13/SP14. Can anyone tell me the relevant component? Is it SAP_APPL or SAP_BASIS?

Appreciate your feedback.

Thanks and Regards,

Mark

0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Anytime you see a reference to our release, like 1502, we always mean the SP for the Add-On.   The CODERINT.    We will also make clear if it's a SAP_APPL or SAP_BASIS SP.  If we just say SP - we mean the add-on in ERP or CRM.

-ginger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Details document on C4C

......Thanks Ginger.

0 Kudos

HI Dieter

I'm sorry I missed this comment....are you still trying to do this?  I can check on the zip and get with the author.

-ginger

0 Kudos

Hi Sunil

Starting soon we will have standrad integration with hybris marketing.  As soon as the documents are posted, I'll add here.  

sapna.ramaiah - we need to discuss what links to put here for hybris integration.

-ginger

0 Kudos

HI Xavier,

I'm not sure.  Checking with a colleague.

-ginger

0 Kudos

Hi Sangeeta

I apologize for my delay - somehow I've missed the latest questions on this blog.   PI can handle new development, also with ODATA - we'd have to double-check that witha PI consultant - did you already get an answer?  I'm late to the party on this one!

-ginger

0 Kudos

Hi Vikram

Did you end up doing this?  Would love to see a blog on your experiences using Biztalk.

-ginger

0 Kudos

Hi Gobal

Due to IP issues, SAP cannot publish anything on integration between other solutions and C4C.  We  have had customers do this, but we can't publish it here.  You might want to put this on a forum so that more partners will see it and respond.

-ginger

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ginger, yes please. It would be great if you could check with the author to get a better zip file that contains all the objects needed.

Thanks. Dieter

0 Kudos

HI Dieter

I found it - I think -  I have submitted the update.   It takes a few days to get updated content on SCN so you can email directly to get it more quickly: ginger.gatling@sap.com

-ginger

sapna_ramaiah
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Ginger,

You can find links to hybris Commerce and hybris Marketing integration collaterals on this blog .

Regards, Sapna

0 Kudos

Thanks Sapna - I'll get the blog updated with this link!

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a problem when trying to download the RDS/BP's for integration.

The error is "no data available".

ginger.gatling are those being updated or it is an error?

Thx,

Borut

0 Kudos

Hi Borut - sorry for missing this - the link should be https://service.sap.com/rds-cfc-int -

-ginger

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ginger, I see that there is a new MRS Integration Overview via PI section added in the Appendix of the SAP C4C with ERP using PI integration guide. We were following the limited instructions here to deploy the standard pre-delivered MRS solutions but we're running into some errors when testing the interaces. Is there a more detailed guide or SAP Note about the standard C4C-MRS integration via PI available out there? Appreciate your response. Thank you

former_member187171
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ginger,

Awesome blog. Very Useful. I add it to my favorite list.

Thanks for sharing

Br

Misher

ssuratharajan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ginger,

Great Blog and appreciate the work so far. The technical connectivity guide is the feather in the cap.

I have a small doubt on the connectivity between C4C and the onpremise systems.

Does the reverse proxy or the PI link have to be under HTTPS protocol *mandatory* ?

I was wondering if it can pass through HTTP links as well. I was not able to change the protocol in the C4C Communication Arrangement administration page which was likely the only option (HTTPS) at the moment .

Do we have any other options that we can use like SCC to be used as a reverse proxy ?

Regards,

Suratharajan .S

0 Kudos

Hi Mark

Sorry I didn't see this - I don't know of any guide for MRS.  sapna.ramaiah - do you know if/who would have such a guide?

-ginger

0 Kudos

From C4C to the reverse proxy you must have https.  You can use any reverse proxy vendor your like.  The reverse proxy needs to support termination of the X.509 and sending a new certificate on.  Of course, you can also forward the X.509 certificate - but that's always our recommendation.      I don't know SCC- but as long as it can terminate or forward the certificate it should be OK.  FYI - technically you can also use the Cloud Connector now - but I don't think it goes to the message server, so there is no load balancing to the OP app server.    Hope this helps.-ginger

ssuratharajan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ginger,

Thanks for the information. I will check the cloud connector and share my experience .

Regards,

Suratharajan S

markbernabe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ginger, No worries. Thanks for the info. Hi Sapna, Looking forward to your feedback. Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Very useful content! Thanks a lot Ginger for your efforts!!

Harel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ginger,

Thanks for all the information.

There is a way to create integretion with PO?

All the documents talking about integretion with PI.

Thank's again

Harel

0 Kudos

Hi Harel

Yes - PO is fine.  In our PI guides on https://service.sap.com/cloud4customer we have a java only option - the PO configuration is included. It's just our minimum is PI 7.1.1  - but we support all releases of PO as well.    You have a good point - maybe we should now change the guides to say PO more explicitly.  sapna.ramaiah - what do you think?

-ginger

Harel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ginger,

Thanks again,

We tried to do the integretion for a demo.

But i understand that we need SAP Webdispatcher  for the integration.

Is there an option to do the integration without this?

Maybe there is an option to to the integration with files? like offline integration?

Thanks and best regards

Harel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ginger,

I am working on C4C integration with Success Factor Employee Central using HCI, Here we will use Ticket functionality only in C4C and all the employee record will flow from SF EC to C4C. I could not find any document/blog/thread available on this. I need your help to setup the integration. Could you please share some document with step by step procedure.

My email id : saurabh.nitin@gmail.com

Thanks

Saurabh

sapna_ramaiah
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

Did you check on the service marketplace? https://websmp207.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/012002523100006975782016E/C4S_SFSF_EC_1605.pdf

This is a P2P integration, and we don't have a standard integration between C4C and EC via HCI.

Best, Sapna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sapna,

Thanks for your reply. I seen this document. I am getting issue in setting up the connection.

1. What scenario should I choose while creating arrangement?

2. How to get certificate and API Key value

3. what step need to be performed in HCI

regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sapna,

I have followed the document you mentioned and did the P2P integration. Now problem is that when I replicate the data from "Data integration " work center(Individual Upload) then it gives successful message "1 Record received from EC; 0 record relevant for replication" but it doesn't write data in c4c and also doesn't display under People-->Employee.

Could you please advice why it is not replicating in c4c?

Regards

Nitin