cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWBC Not displaying Folders correctly and links are not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All, i want to know if soemthing is missing because when i use NWBC it does not display folders as standar, it looks like portal is there anything that i am missing?

Also some links are not working, if i go to Rule Setup and click on Acces Rule Mainteinance it does not work.

I will appreciate your help.

Please find attache my screen how it looks.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for your answers, i think it is not a problem with authorization, my user has assigned roles below, so i think it is not a problem with authorization, and all users that also have these roles are not able to see standar folders it looks like portal environment, i also check webdynpro application is SAP GRC Role sand nothing is changed they have averything so i don´tn know what else is causing this

Thanks a lot.

Picho

SAP_GRAC_NWBC

SAP_GRC_NWBC

SAP_GRAC_RISK_ANALYSIS

SAP_GRC_FN_ALL

SAP_GRC_FN_BASE

SAP_GRC_FN_BUSINESS_USER

SAP_GRC_MSMP_WF_ADMIN_ALL

SAP_GRC_MSMP_WF_CONFIG_ALL

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Picho,

what exactly are you missing? It has definitely to do with authorization.

Try to add role SAP_GRAC_ACCESS_REQUEST_ADMIN and check again.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

What i am trying to get is that all folders look like standard GRC model, because as in my screen attached it does not look like default it should be displaying as in the image below but i am not getting those folders i mean it is just want to display those folders because all links are working correctly

Please find atached the screen how i wanted to look like.

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Where did you get this screen from? The work centers might be different from release to release. Hence if you are on a lower/higher release than on the screenshot shown by you it might be different.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

This screen was taken from other implementation last year, i just want to know if the new version does not display folders or soemthing is missing

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per the snapshot attached, the links are missing because of lack of required authorizations.

Thanks

KH

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Picho,

most probably you are missing authorization. Can you check SLG1 or STAUTHTRACE what is missing?

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Allessandro, thanks for answering, i have all SAP delivered roles for GRC aasigned to my user but still the same i think this is not a problem with authorization.

What else should i checl in order to get standar folders

Thanks a lot.

Picho

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ,

please go to PFCG of that role, add webdynpro application to get the folder

Please find attached screenshot.

Regards,

Prasant

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Picho

You'll benefit more if you test the theory instead of sticking to your assumptions

The links on the launchpad use objects GRC_REP and some need CA_POWL

Recommend you follow Alessandro's advise and run a trace or check SLG1 logs to see what errors you get

Or did you perform the check and you still have issues? If issues, then you might need to look at LPD_CUST for the launchpad to see if there is some corruption

Regards

Colleen