Welcome Corner Blog Posts
Go a little bit deeper into the Welcome Corner with blog posts. Learn how to get started in SAP Community and get tips on maximizing your participation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sveabecker
Community Advocate
Community Advocate
Look around in your home office - at your table, in your drawer, or even on your body. What is there? Maybe a power bank, a backpack, a pen, a mouse pad or a shirt. Do they have something in common? A logo maybe? I bet you can see a lot merchandise articles. With some articles, you connect a story, a memory, they do remind you at the people or at the event where you have received or bought them. Some people do literally “collect” these giveaways and can’t wait to get the next edition of a specific branded article. And don't even think about cleaning up that desk... because we thought, it’s time for an SAP Community Fan Shop!

The SAP Community is often part of larger SAP events or organize its own community event and we are used to distribute articles as giveaways for participating in challenges like coding competitions or for visiting our info-booth. We realized that you love our pens, caps, mugs or whatever we have on stock. From now on, you as a fan of SAP Community, have the possibility to obtain your SAP Community fan article in the new and own SAP Community Fan Shop!

What is it exactly?

It’s an online shop where you can buy SAP Community branded material for your own use. It’s very easy to find and use because it’s part of the already existing SAP Merchandise Shop. The articles are standard range and are just customized with SAP Community branding. Have a look and choose the item you like most

How can I get access?

Either click directly on the SAP Community Fan Shop or go to SAP Merchandise Shop, choose your region and your profile, create your credentials and log in to the Merchandise Shop and simply click on Co-Branding and choose the SAP Community material. You can also just hover over Co-Branding and click directly on “SAP Community” so that you get the whole offer on one sight. Please make sure that you have a log-in account.

How many items can I order?

You may order as many as you like.

Who is handling the shipment, and do I have to pay for it?

Orders will be handled by our partner abcpremium GmbH directly and all shipping costs, including customs, needs to be paid on your own. Shipping costs within Germany 4,90€ (DHL, standard) and takes approx.. 2-3 working days. Delivery to other countries is possible, too. It takes approx.. 3-4 days and the costs will be shown in your order, depending on the place of delivery.

Custom

Custom costs may accrue and need to be covered by your own. They are depending on place of delivery, too.

What kind of payment possibilities do I have?

You can choose from one of these payment options: PayPal, PayPal PLUS direct debit (SEPA-compliant) [A PayPal service, you do not need a PayPal account], PayPal PLUS Credit card (VISA & Mastercard) [A PayPal service, you do not need a PayPal account], PayPal PLUS Purchase on account [A PayPal service, you do not need PayPal account], Cash on Delivery

Can I share the fun?

Oh yes, go for it! Share that you ordered, that you unboxed and how the stuff looks like. Add it either here or start a new thread. Just share some pictures of your “unboxing”-experience. And don’t forget to use the hashtag #SAPCommunity in social media.

Any more open questions?

Please use the FAQ section in the merchandise catalog. You may also contact us via email. Order now and get your SAP Community branded material!

Get a glimpse of what we have in our shop:

15 Comments