cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the Raylightsamples.lcmbiar file in SAP BO 4.3

TomNather
Participant
0 Kudos

In the SAP BusinessObjects RESTFUL WebService Users Guide for Webintelligence under section 5.2 it states:

You must deploy the LCMBIAR file included in the ZIP file in your CMS repository to be able to run the samples. The archive file is lcmbiar/RaylightSamples.lcmbiar.

Where would would I find the zip file that contains the RaylighSamples lcmbiar file?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ayman_salem
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can find it on the client computer in the file RaylightRESTWS_Samples.zip under

<install dir>\SAP BusinessObjects\SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise XI 4.0\Samples\webi

and after you have unpacked the file, it is located under "com.sap.webi.raylight.samples\lcmbiar"

ayman_salem_0-1724878302320.png

hope it helps

TomNather
Participant
0 Kudos
I had to modify my install to get it. Now I need to check my servers. Is this required if someone is trying to write code via the RESTful API?
ayman_salem
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No, this has nothing to do with RESTful API, what you are using here is BI Java SDK.
and the LCMBIAR contains the sample report and universes used as tests in the sample Java program.

ayman_salem_0-1724912822236.png

See the Java code in the src directory, e.g. the file "ChangeSourceSample.java", which shows how to change the source universe in the document.

Java SDK Guides
BI Semantic Layer Java SDK Developer Guide
Business Intelligence Platform Java SDK Developer Guide

RESTful API
SAP BusinessObjects RESTful Web Service SDK User Guide for Web Intelligence and the BI Semantic Laye...
Business Intelligence Platform RESTful Web Service Developer Guide

Answers (0)