cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

in the Fressh Machine CRRuntime_64bit_13_0_22 fails to retrive data from remote Sql Server 2019

rajKT
Explorer
0 Kudos

in the Fressh Machine
CRRuntime_64bit_13_0_22 fails to retrive data fr1.jpg2.jpgom remote Sql Server 2019. 

rajKT
Explorer
0 Kudos
SAP Should provide answer . in the Fressh Machine CRRuntime_64bit_13_0_22 fails to retrive data from remote Sql Server 2019
View Entire Topic
DonWilliams
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer to the supported Platforms page:

https://www.sap.com/documents/2016/06/f871031e-757c-0010-82c7-eda71af511fa.html

SQL Server 2019 is not supported until SP 27, you are using SP 22.

Upgrade your projects runtime, and no you can't just install SP 27, developer must rebuild the application.

rajKT
Explorer
0 Kudos
i have install new vs 2019 and there i move my project and instal crystal report vs for 2019 and build the project . now i run that project in clinet machine and install runtime 28 (because i have also add 28 in developmet machine) i still got same issue. i have open each reort in new 2019 machine . even same issue 😞
rajKT
Explorer
0 Kudos
even i ty to connect database using balnk crystal report i got this error secdoClientHandshake());ssl security error . SQL state 08001 native error 18
DonWilliams
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That error is generated by MS SQL Server, try search for fixes for that error:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/questions/1320162/how-to-fix-error-microsoft-odbc-driver-1...

Use SP 36, CR for VS only supports the latest release. It will have all of the latest Security patches.

It could be you are using MS SQL Server with TLS 1.2 enabled in which case you must update each report manually and use ODBC or OLE DB.

I use ODBC for testing, if your security is set up correctly when you test the connection it should work, if it works in ODBC then update each report to use the New DSN and then refresh and save the report, it should work now.

PS - you can't update the original report in code to support TLS 1.2, CR keeps the DB client info in the RPT file and only way to update it is to use CR Designer to update the client info.

See this KBA for more info:

2269180 - Disabling TLS 1.0 and 1.1 causes Crystal Reports and .NET application to fail to connect t...

rajKT
Explorer
0 Kudos

As my SQl 2019 server is running in Ubuntu server .  i have modify 

[ system_default_sect ] MinProtocol = TLSv1.2 CipherString = DEFAULT@SECLEVEL=2

in the server . but nothing is happen. same issue and same problem

1. install cr 29 developer version in  visual studion 2017 and buitl the project

2. install cr 29 runtime in client machine

3. Microsoft ODBC Driver 18 for SQL Server  install in client machine.

so hoping to get right answer from the commnity

DonWilliams
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CR is simply passing the error to you, it's not being generated by Crystal so you'll have to contact Microsoft for a solution. Try this: https://bobcares.com/blog/sql-server-error-18/

Does the ODBC Test connection work?

rajKT
Explorer
0 Kudos
If i post in sql server community then there is message that cr have answer now if i post in cr then they say sql server have answert .God i dont konw who have the answer
DonWilliams
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Use the latest SP 36 and try again. As I said CR is simply passing the error message from the Client to you so nothing CR can do to fix that error.