Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori custom app missing Title text in Launch pad

Velu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Recently we promoted one of our custom Fiori app from DEV to the Quality system. We are facing two issues in the Quality environment,

1) Fiori tile doesn't have any title. It is blank when I check in the launchpad designer I could see the Title is not available in the quality system. But surprisingly we are able to see the icon in it which has got promoted to the Quality system.

2) OData service is missing system alias and the user name is also blank. Even if try modifying the record in DEV to get it locked under a transport request. We are not able to add user name details in

SPRO --> SAP NETWEAVER --> SAP Gateway --> OData Channel --> Administration --> General Settings --> Assign SAP system Aliases to OData service

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kashyap_shah3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gopalakrishnan,

1) SAP Note 2734955 - Fiori tiles have no title text after transport should help you with your first issue.

2) As per SAP Note 2742914 - How to move system alias created for OData from Development to Quality?, you're not able to transport system alias assignment to OData service but do that individually in each system, SAP Note 2658433 - Change system alias for multiple OData services after transport will help you achieve that.

Let me know how you get on.

Best Regards,
Kashyap Shah