Technology Q&A
From SAP BTP and ABAP Cloud to SAP NetWeaver and SAP BW - Q&A has you covered with answers to your questions about new technology and legacy systems.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ask a Question

Recent Activity

What will happen if key field is not enough in custom CDS view, in other words,  if we just use key fields are taken from primary data source, don't add additional key fields, and  there are multiple rows that have the same key in preview of a custom...

KUDOS
    ANSWERS
on
1 comment

Hello, On click of a button on my list report I am calling an abstract entity as a popup with couple of parameters in it. Is it possible to set default values into these parameters based on the user ? thanks

KUDOS
    ANSWERS

Gate.io referans kodunuz UAQRXQhX olarak belirtilmiş. Bu kodu kullanarak Binance borsasına kaydolurken "Referans Kimliği" veya "Referans Kodu" alanına "UAQRXQhX" yazmanız gerekiyor. Bu kod, ömür boyu geçerli olup, Binance üzerinde işlem yaparken %35 ...

KUDOS
    ANSWERS

Hi all,I've done an interesting observation the past week on the Build Process Automation monitoring tool - especially the 'Retry' functionality.When retrying a process instance containing an action then the action is not execute instantly. Below are...

KUDOS
    ANSWERS

Edit Group sequence

ANSWERS
    KUDOS
Asked by Priyanka1
on

I have created a group for "UI Masking". My requirement is to place it at the top. But I am unable to change the sequence through Launchpad Designer.

KUDOS
    ANSWERS

I have applied UI masking on a "Old Description" for Material Master. Reveal on Demand is also enabled. It is showing on Managed Sensitive attribute. But while testing on MM03 on FIORI launchpad, the eye icon for "Reveal on Demand" is missing. 

KUDOS
    ANSWERS