cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RfcChannelMismatch or Bean xxx not found on host DEV for scheduled job

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We have scheduled a job in a daily frequency for the RFC to file scenario.

It gets executed and creates a file for few days and for few days it shows one of the following errors:

Commit fault: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcChannelMismatch

Bean Z_HR_OUTBOUND_DATA2 not found on host SQNPI,  ProgId =ecctopi_outbound

what could be the problem?

when i execute it in foreground it shows the same error message sometimes...how to resolve this error?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check in SM58 if something gets stuck...

check if the program id in the RFC destination and the sender RFC adapter is the same

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The prog id is the same in Sender RFC adapter and RFC destination...

how to check whether something is getting stuck in SM58

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Test the RFC connection in SM59 tcode. and ensure that it is green...

sometimes connection may get lost due to the restart of the either of the systems...(SAP or PI..) in this cases better test the rfc connection...(if it is showing error then...do some changes in RFC adapter and activate it again..so that it will get reloaded..)

in case if there is a failure in passing the data...then the entry will get stuck in SM58...go to tcode sm58..and check there based on the date..filter..(note:access to sm58 is restricted only basis ppl will have this access..)

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tested the RFC connection in SM59 and connection test is ok.

It is not showing any error in PI side. the problem is in ECC side.

i have access to SM58.

When the file is not present in target folder, then i check in SM58 and can see the below errors in SM58 sometimes:

Commit fault: com.sap.aii.adapter.rfc.afcommunication.RfcChannelMismatch

Bean Z_HR_OUTBOUND_DATA2 not found on host SQNPI, ProgId =ecctopi_outbound

Without doing any changes if i keep executing it 2 or times it works all of a sudden randomly.

we are in the Go-live stage and we are facing this error in the scheduled job in ECC.

how to check and resolve this

in case if there is a failure in passing the data...then the entry will get stuck in SM58

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

how to check and rectify whether something is getting stuck in SM58.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

could anybody give some solution for this problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

any suggestions for this error

former_member206760
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if try executing the entries from SM58 they should go properly..

also try using a commit work in the RFC / calling program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if there are multiple connections exists..

i.e same progid used by multiple systems of PI...(like Q and P..using same ..)

I hope this is a RFC to PI ...passing the data via RFC using ProgId to PI..via a scheduler...

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have already used a commit work statement after calling the RFC with destination.

we have a scheduled job that runs at 9:00 pm everyday.

for testing purpose i m executing the program in SE38 and selecting Execute in Background.

How to execute from SM58?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the same progid is been used by multiple systems(DEV , QA and PROD)

yup it is a RFC to File scenario that passes data via RFC from ECC to PI through ProgID and it is scheduled.

we have 2 progId in Jco RFC destination, one in uppercase(ABC) and other in lowercase(abc) .

but we are using the one with lower case(abc).

The Jco RFC destination with uppercase(ABC) is stopped so i hope i shouldnt be a problem.

or is it better to delete the Jco ProgId with uppercase?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could anybody help me to solve this issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am still facing the same problem u201CBean RFCname not found on host DEV, ProgId =xxx: Object not found in lookup of RFCnameu201D.

I had re-visited the Registered server program creation.

I am creating it the NWA of PI. In the server configuration tab I am giving all the PI server details, in the repository tab I am giving ECC details and start the operation in NWA tool.

In the ECC side I am creating a TCP/IP RFC destination, and giving this registered server program name. In the gateway options I am passing the PI details.

But still I am facing u201CBean RFCname not found on host DEV, ProgId =xxx: Object not found in lookup of RFCnameu201D. Please help me to recify this error.

In the RFC sender C.C I am passing gateway details of PI in RFC server parameter and passing ECC details in RFC metadata repository parameter.

I have executed only the RFC and it works fine. But when I start executing from the program it fails.

Is there anything else that I need to check? pls help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was getting RfcChannelMismatch b'cos i was using the same PROGID for all the RFC sender CC. When i gave different PROGID names then it started working and error was fixed.

Bean xxx not found on host DEV error was rectified by giving the ECC details in RFC dest.

former_member460664
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jayalakshmi,

I have used same program Id for 7 scenarios. I have not tested all scenarios yet. I am testing one scenario but I got JCO. server could not find server function error. Using one program ID in many scenarios is the problem? should not we use one program ID for manu scenarios? please help..

Regards,

Ashok.