cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow got stuck before the Multiple decision step, not flowing further.

0 Kudos

swia.pngswia-log.pnggraph.pngI am new to Workflow and got a new requirement for a workflow. The requirement is Leave Management system for a new location, i had to copy a existing workflow and make an actor or approver increased and approval methods also have to be changed. i have two issues:

1. my workflow when triggered from front end in first step got the employee details and approver, after that in multiple decision step it got stuck. there are three switch case for error flag it triggered correctly. but for others it is not moving. Sharing screenshot below, for error flag the data is passed from previous step. but for others its from front end. I can see the data is sent correctly. but still no movement.

2. in get approver container i can see the data, but when i try to bind the values from task container to workflow container. i cannot see any data, there is no error as well.

Help needed, got stuck for a two weeks or so.

0 Kudos

In Multiple condition, one is 'error' which is working fine. for other is statusand Approval. if status is withdrawn then its a different condition, in my scenario the status value is sent and "Approval" Approval value is "X". then if all the condition are failing it will go for others, which is approval from Authorized higher management.wf-container.pngwf-container.png

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member667434
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI sudhansavioroy,

Check SWPC if workflow is in crash. In addition also can you share the screenshot from workflow what you have mentioned in the condition step (as the workflow is struck at that step).

-Ashutosh