cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CPQ 2.0 - How to Use " Table Tags " to get data into Form Directly "Generated Form"

Amgad-El-Stohi
Participant
0 Kudos

I want to know how to use Table Tag inside Document Generation

for example if i want to use the following Tag :

Spoiler
<* TABLE ( SELECT EN FROM DocCont_AddtionalDetail WHERE OutputType = 'Quote' AND ContentSections = 'Footer' ) *> 

to get Data From a Custom Table Inside the Word Document, Unfortunately it used to work but now on the Current Version 2408, it doesn't work anymore , Do you have any suggestions ?!

View Entire Topic
eric_silva
Advisor
Advisor

Hello Amgad-El-Stohi!

I recommend raising a case with the SAP CPQ support team to thoroughly investigate the issue you're encountering. At first glance, the tag seems to be correct, and there haven't been any documented changes to table tags in this release. However, the issue could potentially be related to the 2408 release.

To facilitate the investigation, please include all relevant details in your case submission, such as reproduction steps, proxy access to your tenant, and any other pertinent details.

If this is the exact same of select from cust. table using SAP CPQ 2.0 - How to... - SAP Community, only one case is needed to investigate.

Support team will be glad to help you!

Amgad-El-Stohi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Eric , 

I have solved the issue , if we want to select from a custom table during Document Generation of the form , we can use this

Spoiler

<<Q_TAG( <* TABLE ( SELECT EN FROM DocCont_AddtionalDetail WHERE OutputType = 'Quote' AND ContentSections = 'Footer' AND SalesOrg = '<*CTX( Quote.SelectedMarket.MarketCode )*>' ) *> )>>

I have another question for you Eric , 

how can i  submit a case for CPQ Support Team or any other team ? 

i would appreciate if you can help me with that