Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send SAP SLT LTRC statistics tab data to Grafana

harshassv
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am just interested to find a way to fetch all the initial load statistics that I am able to see in LTRC by using a SQ: query incase if all the values are getting stored in a table or is there a way to get those values by using a script. My end goal is to show all the initial load and delta load statistics in Grafana. I need a single picture of what is happening for my tables inside my each MTID on Grafana. I don't want to click on each table and see the statistics. Can you please guide on doing this. I am quite new to SAP SLT. I didn't find any online resources. 

I am talking about this data. I only pasted the initial load statistics but generally I am interested in fetching both initial load and delta load statistics to Grafana. 

harshassv_0-1726627923333.png

Thanks,

Sai.

Andrey_M
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

First of all, you can see the statistics for all tables in MTID at the time if you left field "Object Name" empty.

Second, SLT has not API to read and fetch statistics information, but I can give you hint - statistics tables for the initial load is DMC_RUN_INFO (connected via GUID of access plan) and for the replication IUUC_REPL_STAT (connected via migration object GUID).

harshassv
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hi Andrey_M,
harshassv
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Hi Andrey_M, Perfect. This is what I am looking for. So, I am able to get all the info. What is the statistics table for checking the unprocessed records for each object that is present in each MTID.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)