Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report header and extended attribute

Alexandre-RAMQ
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, 

I'm using PD 16.7.7 and creating a RTF report on a CDM. I'm creating my report with the legacy editor.

I created an extended attribute on entities and I'd like to add this attribute in the header of my report.

How can I do that, please??

Thanks!

View Entire Topic
Ondrej_Divis
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alexandre,

you can use Entity Card to display ext.attribute values of Entities. See attached screenshot Entity.png with extended attribute "Attribute_1". You can also modify Model Card to display your customized stuff, but you cannot have any logic there, meaning you probably have multiple entities in your model and your report cannot resolve, which extended attribute of which entity you need to use. So in this case you need to create for example computed extended attribute at the model level and this extended attribute can be then displayed on the Model Card (green parts on the Model.png screenshot) or in separate Text paragraph (red parts on the Model.png screenshot).

However if you talk about modifying the Title page in the Report Properties, possibilities are very limited and I don`t know about any way, how to get extended attributes here. I`d suggest replacing the predefined Home page with your own page.

HTH,

Ondrej Divis

Alexandre-RAMQ
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

It works great!

Thanks alot!