Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find settings for managing SAP HANA Cloud with Automation Pilot

karstenvoigt
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I try to manage HANA Cloud instances via Automation Pilot, but up to now I can't figure out how to configure the commands. The following inputs are required:

• region: that's easy - just the technical name or ID of Cloud Foundry region
  • subAccount: also easy (Technical name or ID of a Cloud Foundry Organization)
  • resourceGroup: Technical name or ID of a Cloud Foundry Space ==> How to find that name?
  • resourceName: Technical name or ID of a HANA Cloud instance (I guess I found the value)

I just copied the name of the space as resourceGroup ("found" the name in BTP cockpit or via CF cli). When I try to execute a command (e.g. restart HANA Cloud instance) I get the error: Space 'xxx' was not found in organization 'xxx'

I assume that region and subaccount are set to correct values, but how to correctly define resourceGroup (and maybe resourceName).

Are there any examples for using specific commands available?

Any help (or link to documention is welcome).

Thanks.

Karsten

View Entire Topic
ichavdarov
Associate
Associate

Hello Karsten,

You can find the resourceGroup and the resourceName in the cockpit. In the attached screenshot the resourceGroup is hana-cloud (which is the technical name of the Cloud Foundry Space) and the resourceName is hana-cloud-hana (which is the instance name).

Best Regards,

Iliyan

karstenvoigt
Participant
0 Kudos

I used these values, but the command couldn't be executed; after changing to technical IDs every works fine.