cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping License with roles

whitemes
Discoverer

Dear SAP Community,

We currently try to optimize the assigned named user license types for standard and custom roles and other authorization objects.

My current understanding already gives me the possibility to show me TCodes and the ACTVT corresponding to a certain role (AGR_1251 table), however when I now try to assign the most efficient license type (one that for example covers only the transactions granted to the role) either on the role or the used transactions, how could I get the information which license type covers which TCode / role from the SAP system?

As in the role-based user classification, I am able to see if a license covers a certain user with certain role, I would like to know if there is a way to understand which transactions (TCodes) or roles are covered by which license type.

In the rule-based user classification, one can define rules that provide you with a license type suitable for your rule set, but how is this matching established?

I would be grateful for any hints, no matter how far-fetched they are, whether it is a link between license types and standard roles, license types and transactions or even a link I am not aware of.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Johnny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (0)