Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Erro in Filter Panel

ASAGNORI
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm having an error in design studio 1.6. I would like to know if anyone else has already gone through this, I've been looking for notes or discussions, but I have not found anything about it. I'm using a filter panel component based on a bex query and standard cost center hierarchy, when the user selects a hierarchy node the filter works perfectly, but when it uses the search field The filter panel component standard returns the attached screen with the error: "The application does not exist. when logging in with ID "XYZ". Any ideas on this issue? I'm sorry but my application is in the Portuguese language.

Thanks in advanced!

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Angelo - which SP of 1.6 are you using? Which version/SP of the BI Platform are you using? Have you reviewed the checklist here: https://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/BOBJ/Design+Studio+-+Support+Page+For+Client

ASAGNORI
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

I am in the last patch 1.6 SP 6 Patch 3, the BI platform is the 4.2 SP3 Patch 10.

I searched for the same error message but could not find it,

I'm checking to see if anyone has reported anything like it. I'm debugging and using the trace to try to understand where the problem is.

Thanks

View Entire Topic
sapna_jgurudutt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Customer,

Please ensure that Design Studio Client and Design Studio BIP Addon Server is on same Release, SP level and Patch level as it is the recommended one.

Thanks & Regards,

Sapna

ASAGNORI
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sapna

I am using the same version on the server and client (1.6 SP 6 Patch 3), I activated the trace to understand what happens and it seems that the varivável of the bex query does not understand the value passed by the design studio. I have not yet found a solution using this component specifically.

Thanks