Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding S4/HANA on-premise as source system in Identity provisioning service

imtiazak
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to connect ABAP AS as source system in Identity Provisioning service. following the official documentation SAP Application Server ABAP | SAP Help Portal . I have configured RFC connection to back-end on CC and subaccount destination is also configured, and reachable.
I have subscribed to Cloud Identity services in same subaccount which I need to connect to backend.

But when I try to add, ABAP AS in source system, the destination is not available in drop down list.

we have follow systems

Sub-account > Cloud foundry running in AWS Europe (Frankfurt)

IAS tenant : Test ( ROT) , tried with another IAS as well (running in Europe (Frankfurt) . additional tenant

cloud connector - newer version

Connection type > RFC ( RFC SNC has some issue)

Connection check successful as well.

I have attached some screenshots as well.

am I missing something? Thanks and best regards,

View Entire Topic
imtiazak
Explorer
0 Kudos

If someone from BTP product team is ready this, there seems to be a bug/limitation in BTP.

If a subaccount is located under any directory, it was not possible to assign CIS -connectivity plan. I moved the subaccount out of the directory, and moved it to root (under global account) , and now I can assign the plan without any issue. I test this with different subaccounts, and result was same.

sarav81
Participant
0 Kudos
Hi, I have the same issue but i don't get your solution .Can you elaborate as i don't see the destination when source as ABAP .How to fetch the RFC destination that exist ?
imtiazak
Explorer
0 Kudos

you have to assign "connectivity" service quota to directory as well if your subaccount is under directory, otherwise assign connectivity quota to subaccount, and subscribe to the service. create destinations to your backend systems in same subaccount where connectivity service is subscribed.