Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to deploy adaptation project from sap bas into s4 hana

anandkrishna_jankala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am working on an Adaptation project. I have taken an sap fiori element app(E.g F3576) and using Advanced mode I have added a link on table tool bar and in the preview I am able to see it but while deploying code changes to s4 hana I am not able to do build and it is giving a strange error. I tried lot of things and read multiple blogs but no luck. So, I posted here my issue along with screenshots. I hope I would get the solution.

adaptation-deployment-issue.jpgadaptation-deployment-issue-ui.jpg

Thanks in advance:)

Anand.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

how you deploy?

I don't remember you have to build.

anandkrishna_jankala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jun Wu,

Thanks for your reply.

I have used that option and I got message too saying that deployment got uploaded successfully but I am not able to see the custom BSP app in the backend system. Am I doing something wrong here?

deployment-error-adaptability.jpg

Thanks,

Anand.

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you won't see a bsp application.

you just use the id to configure the target mapping, like other ui5 application.

anandkrishna_jankala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jun Wu,

I understood that a seperate BSP App won't get generated. I am using app variant and id to configure tile however I am not so clear about the steps to execute to do a proper Adaptation project. Please let me know if I am missing something here.

1) Extend app using adaptation project template

2) Make changes by using advance mode and deploy through Open Deployment wizard.

3) Configure tile and run the app.

But when I open deployment wizard I am getting following error and due to that I am not able to deploy my changes frequently to the TR. Please help me.

junwu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you said you were able to deploy. suddenly, you cannot? or you were lying....

anandkrishna_jankala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jun,

Please don't misunderstand. I am saying that I won't be able to do deployment frequently. If that is the case what should else I can or how to fix that issue if you have any idea please guide me.

Thanks,

Anand