Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDK dependencies installer issue on Mac

LeonardoGomez
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

I want to build an MDK client in my Mac. When I run the MDK dependencies installer it briefly opens a "loading" page and then it becomes completely blank. I tried with many different version of MDK SDK version but none of them worked: 4.3.x, 5.1.x, 6.1.3 and even 3.1.0. I did this a long time ago and the dependencies installer worked, so it may be an issue with a recent macOS update. I am running macOS Monterrey 12.4.

Your help is highly appreciated

View Entire Topic
bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Please see Note 3214529 - MDK Dependencies Installer launch into a blank screen for the Fix.

LeonardoGomez
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

Thanks for your quick reply!! Unfortunately, I tried to apply the solution in the note but after fixing the UI version and launching the dependencies installer again I get an error: "MDK Dependencies Installer.app" is damaged and can't be opened. You should move it to the Trash.

Thanks again!

LeonardoGomez
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

One step closer. I found a way around that error in Google. Now the solution in the note works with MDK SDKs 6.1.x but on earlier ones (4.3.x) shows this error after the "loading page". Unfortunately I need a 4.3.x version of the SDK because I need to debug a SAP ASSET MANAGER 2010 app.

mingkho
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Leonardo,

In that case, try change the ui5 version to 1.60.44 (the closest version to the original 1.56.15 that MDK Dependencies Installer used) instead of 1.102.1. I tested it and it works fine.

Regards

Ming

LeonardoGomez
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Thanks!! that worked perfectly.

0 Kudos

Hi Bill

We followed the steps in the SAP note, but when we edit the index.html file -> save--> open the dependency installer then instead of the page it opens the HTML code. We are on MacOs

Any clues on where we are going wrong