cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item 10: Enter the Unit of Measure error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

We created service products and we are using these products to raise a service order.

While creating the service order, we are getting an error message: Item 10: Enter the Unit of Measure

When are trying to set the initial status of the item (product) in the service order as "Approved", then we are getting this error.

If we are setting the initial status as "New", then we are NOT getting the error.

We have used SMSC as the Item category for the service product and the status profile was assigned correctly under SMSC

Also please refer the screen shot of the service product we created. We have maintained the Unit of Measure.

Please suggest why we are getting the error when setting the initial status as Approved.

Thank you,

Bharath.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath

Had you defined the standard menu for products, if yes then you need to check its settings and add the unit for measurement in products.

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

Thanks a lot for your response.

As you see in the screen shots I have attached, Base Unit of Measure is already maintained.

If that is not the right way, can you please guide me how we can define standard menu for products ?

Regards,

Bharath

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath

Can you check once in SM_CRM ->Master data-? Search for services->Select your service and check if the base unit is applicable.

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rishav,

I went through the path you mentioned. Actually, we have created our Services at WebUI level itself. I have maintained Base Unit.

Finally we were able to solve this problem by doing a custom development under BADI: CRM_PRODUCT_I_BADI, Method: CRM_PRODUCT_I_MERGE.

Thanks a lot,

Regards,

Bharath

Answers (0)