cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to handle Zip mode with json file accessing via URL in SAP PI/PO Which adapter need to use?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts .

Myscenario is Proxy to SOAP/REST , Wheras i have a static URL which contains the json file with zip mode.

i am able to down load the file in any browser

I am littile bit confised hear to achive the same.

1. Which adapter i need to use for to access url SOAP/REST

2.Can i do the Custom adapter module for the same.

3. if we go for custom adapter module how to indtify the input url in the java code.

4 is ther any standard mechanicasm for achive the same.

Request you to help for the same.

Regards

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

apu_das2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravinder,

If I have understood properly, then it's a Proxy to REST scenario where you need to push proxy data to the target system in JSON format and the JSON data should be zipped.

My suggestion is to use REST adapter at the target end and required configuration in the receiver CC to convert the xml into JSON and use of standard module PayloadZipBean(ZipAll) to ZIP the JSON data.

Please try this and let me know if you face any issue.

Thanks,

Apu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Das ,

Thanks for replay.

i will give you the full details of my scenario .

Scenario is like we need to download the file based on the Given url .

First scenario : We are getting url from the target system where we are sucessfully implemented the scenario PROXY to REST . It's giving the response and we are saving same in to table in ECC system. Now My Chalenge is to dwonload the FIle using above url .

URL:http://sbfiles.gstsystem.co.in/paydownloads/payments/st_27/CIN/20170418/CIN_27_2017-04-18T16-03-35_0001_0008.tar.gz?md5=YGMySXj9xYS_3y10KlITZQ&expires=1493284467

It's danamic url for every new file.our end it is like static url because we are saving in table in ECC system.

Using the above url in need to download the zipped file it having the JSON data.

I developed a scenario PROXY to SAOP with Dynamic URL replacement UDF in Mapping level Using TserverLocation.

I can to see the URL in the mapping attributes sucessfully.

Attaching the communiation channel configuration :

My questions are below .

1. my scenario is correct or not like PROXY to SAOP.

2. Can i develope a Custome adapter model for read the JSON data in SOAP response.

3 . zip file also in tar.zip can we use standardrd PayloadZip Bean for the same.

4. how to achive the same scenario

Please guide us to complete the scenario.

Regards

Ravi.S

f_cemunal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Das,

I have a similar requirement which i need to zip json payload and send it to rest api.

I am using rest receiver and done what you suggested above but stil i am getting below error. Ypu can see screenshots of receiver adapter. What i am doing wrong ? Can you suggest anyting ?

"Transmitting the message using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: com.sap.aii.adapter.rest.ejb.sender.InterfaceExtensionFailedException: Could not parse message content to add interface element"