cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GUI Script to Extract data in MHTL Format (Spreadsheet)

former_member681049
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm a bit new to SAP GUI Scripting.

My question: Is there any way to extract data in MHTML Format (.mht) through GUI Scripting?

Thanks in advance.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor

SAP GUI Scripting only emulates user inputs in SAP GUI screens.

So your question can be simplified to: "do the SAP GUI screens you emulate have an option to extract data in MHTML format?" Only you can answer because we don't know what screens you emulate.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So, you have an ALV screen, you want to emulate the existing function "export ALV to MHTML". There should be no issue to emulate these actions. What difficulty do you have?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member681049
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello here is the screen

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please use the COMMENT button for comments, questions, adding details, etc., ANSWER is only to propose a solution, dixit SAP text at the right of the answer area.

If you do a comment under a question/answer and you want to target someone else than the question/answer' author, the only solution is to copy/paste their hyperlinked name so that the person receives a warning (NB: @ doesn't work/but typing this character will suggest hyperlinked names)

former_member681049
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Sandra,

My issues that when I do GUI Scripting for MHTML Format, I don't have the option to save it to local folder in the vba code.

Sandra_Rossi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But after choosing "Excel (in MHTML format)" and having pressed Enter, a screen is displayed to enter the file path, so you may enter the name of the file via SAP GUI for Scripting. To allow that, deactivate the option "native Windows dialogs" in the SAP GUI settings.