Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a Custom Copy of T-code VD05:

lukasz_dippel
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All, 
I have to create a custom copy of T code VD05 to enhance it based on user requirements.
I have copied SAP standard Program working behind VD05 (SAPMF02D) and created a Z transaction(ZVD05) but my program is not executing.
I have copied via SE38 and copied screens.
Program is successfully activated but not getting executed.
Any help with correct process to copy VD05 ( screen 507 of SAPMF02D) is helpful!
Regards,

Łukasz

PAccM
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

David23
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI,

Please delete the TCODE And creat Again with Slecting program and selection Screen and save it then it work fine.

other possible solution: While making the Transaction in SE93 please select program with selection screen option.

Regards,

David Solaliga

PAccM
Discoverer
0 Kudos
Thank you, Copy Program is working fine, and I have enhanced the screen with two more selection parameters, Company code and Credit control Area (KNKK-KKBER), I need help to identify where can I write the selection screen logic to fetch the data based on user input.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

lukasz_dippel
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you, Copy Program is working fine, and I have enhanced the screen with two more selection parameters, Company code and Credit control Area (KNKK-KKBER), I need help to identify where can I write the selection screen logic to fetch the data based on user input.