cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About Enabling Boosters,"Set up account for Workflow Management". in a BTP Trial Account

satoko_nakayama
Explorer
0 Kudos

I followed the instructions in the Set Up Workflow Management in Cloud Cockpit and searched for the corresponding Boosters item,"Set up account for Workflow Management", in the cockpit of the BTP, but it does not appear.

How can I work this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

MustafaBensan
Active Contributor

Hi satoko_nakayama,

The tutorial you have referenced is outdated because SAP Workflow Management is now incorporated into SAP Build Process Automation. You now have the options of trying it out with either the Free Tier or Free Trial depending on your preference, as per the tutorial links below:

Subscribe to SAP Build Process Automation Using Booster in SAP BTP Free Tier; or

Subscribe to SAP Build Process Automation Using SAP BTP Free Trial

Regards,

Mustafa.

tebyonteoc
0 Kudos

Hello Mustafa,
I have the same problem as satoko_nakayama, i tried to follow both tutorials about enabling the Sap build process automation, but once i try to log in on the service i get the error, that basically translates to > create a credential with a CA-AP component, what does this mean, how can i fix it?

satoko_nakayama
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mustafa,

Thank you for your very helpful answer!

I tried out with the tutorial you taught as fallow,
Subscribe to SAP Build Process Automation Using SAP BTP Free Trial

I prepared a subaccount in SAP BTP Cockpit as described in Prerequisites, but the Rolls to be assigned in STEP2 are not displayed.
1) the rolls to be assigned in STEP2

2)Search Results in my SAP BTP Cockpit

Do I need to add the role collections of the STEP2 (ex.ProcessAutomationAdmin, ProcessAutomationDeveloper and ProcessAutomationParticipant) to the BTP cockpit by myself?

MustafaBensan
Active Contributor

The roles should be automatically available. Can you confirm that you have successfully subscribed to the SAP Build Process Automation application (i.e. status is showing as subscribed), and that you have Admin rights in the subaccount?

satoko_nakayama
Explorer

Hi Mustafa,
After logging back into the BTP Cockpit, I was able to assign the Roles of STEP2 and use SAP Build.
Thank you very much for your very kind support!