cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

้How to Edit error RBAM: No authorization for 'BuiltIn WRITE' on instance in Customize BO

0 Kudos

Hi experts

I have created custom Bo for sale order integration to sale order standard and create OBN link to custom bo by i create use Access context on custom business objects 1015 in workcenter but open sale order standard click OBN to custom bo but can't save bo error

Create OBN in screen SO standard link to Custom bo

in bo custom show data

when save error

RBAM: No authorization for 'BuiltIn <default> WRITE' on instance '00163EA71B1C1EEB99D904435F8BA448' of 'BONodeProxy <default> Y6ZYCV1GY_SAER96A6292EC8F94901 <default> ROOT4F903855210031B0' in context 'UIApplication <default> /Y6ZYCV1GY_MAIN/SRC/BO_SalesOrder/SalesOrder_TI.TI.uicomponent

Do you have any idea about issue and ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

yun_07
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi, was this custom BO instance created before the authorization maintained? Is it reproducible for newly created instance?

PrasanthArya
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

This error comes when the user who is trying to make the change does not have the needed authorizations or the authorization is not updated for the user, you can check on the same .

Since you are referring to access context 1015 assigned (Employee or Territory or Sales Data), access to an object can (only) be controlled based on the following criteria:

1) Employee is directly assigned tot he document or is a substitute of an employee who has access
2) Document is assigned to the territory or is falling in the hierarchy to which employee is assigned.
3) docuemnt belongs to the same sales area as of the employee

0 Kudos

hi prasanth.sarma.aryasomayajula

in custom bo i use access context 1015 OWL work normally can directly. But I want to go to the face TI and edit data Can you edit it?

PrasanthArya
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

If you dont have the access , irrespective of where you edit upon a save , the error will be triggered

0 Kudos

I have to set the access rights on the standard page to be able to access the page. TI ?

Because now I'm on the page TI SQ custom to TI SO custom It can go in, create and edit, so I don't understand why. Pressing from standard back cannot be created like the page custom TI.

How do I fix it?

0 Kudos

But if the system in owl => TI Can be fixed normally