Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAP Community Downtime Scheduled for This Weekend

Range and wildcard use in Filter

kljf_wiee
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

The environment is SAPIBP2011. We have product ID's like A0001, A0002 ... A1000 and in in a planning filter range A0100-A0200 is expected. How can I put a range like this in both Planning Filter App and Excel add-in Filter? I can see only 'equal to' and 'not equal to' available. Furthermore, how to use wildcards to facilitate the selections? For example how to filter out products like A*00? Thank you in advance for any inputs.

klif

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

neeraj_deshkar1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Nope... range selection option is also not available as of now.

--Neeraj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vincentverheyen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

See also question Dates (hardcoded as attributes): easiest attribute-based filtering in Fiori | SAP Community

I hope filtering capabilities for attributes can be expanded. I have submitted an Improvement Request for SAP IBP here: Filtering (currently only = or ≠) in Attribute-Based Filtering / Planning Filters (ranges, ≥, ...)

Please upvote the improvement request if you find this valuable.

neeraj_deshkar1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't think wildcards can be used in IBP. However if you type A0... all products containing A0 would show up & you can select them all at once. We cannot save the filter by putting just A0...

Alternatively look for some common attribute these products have... Create one if it's not available. Then you would be able to save filter for this attribute & all the products corresponding to this attribute would be selected.

-- Neeraj

kljf_wiee
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Neeraj. What about selecting a Range? Is that possible?