cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect data in the planned order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, experts!

I create the planned order (AI) from sales order (BM) by heuristics SAP_PP_002.

I had variety of questions for which I hope you will help to answer:

1. Why Start Time of the Order doesn't coincide with Start Time for the Working Day in resource?

Start Time of the Order begins with 0:00:00 AM though Start Time for the Working Day of 8:00:00 AM

What it is necessary to make that Start Time of the Order began started also from the same time that the Start Time for the Working Day in resource, as?

2. How it is calculated Requested delivery date in planned order APO and how it depends from Requested delivery date of sales order ERP?

3. What heuristics is better for using at planning if it is necessary to consider Requested delivery date where Requested delivery date is a date shipments of production to the client?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

m_manimaran
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I will try to answer your questions one by one.

1. The start time of the order can be any time between the working hours of the resource. It can not be any time outside the resource working time. It depends upon the duration of your order and scheduling direction of your planning.

2. Requested Delivery date is taken as the reference from which the other replenishment times are included to calculate the start and end date of the planned order. For more information on scheduling refer the below link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/EN/05/f8923945b12c4de10000000a114084/frameset.htm

3. Heuristics are only planning algorithms which will be used to plan the quantities based on the dates in Sales order and product master. How do you want to plan the quantities is decided by the heuristic. As of my understandings, I don't find any link between the dates and heuristics.

Regards,

Manimaran M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, Manimaran, then such question:

How to carry out planning that planned orders paid off from Requested Delivery date.

That is that terms of planned orders of a product and its components didn't exceed terms Requested Delivery date.

Which heuristics I have used in that case?

When I used heuristics SAP_PP_002, APO show Message № /SAPAPO/RRP338 "Order &1 with source &2 created late on &3; desired date &4"

What I need to do, that the order was planned to desired date(Requested Delivery date)?

Thanks for advice!

Edited by: Timofey Babaylov on Oct 3, 2011 5:26 PM

Answers (0)