cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM - unable to create ECC PO from SRM RFx Response

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am on SRM 7.02, Level 5 (SAPK-70205INSRMSRV) using the classic scenario, using bidding in SRM server.

process

• SC created in SRM - > SC goes to sourcing -> buyer creates RFx -> RFx is sent to bidder -> bidder processes RFx Response -> buyer accepts RFx response -> buyer creates follow on document (PO) from RFx Response (create PO).

problem:  once the buyer clicks "create purchase order" from the Accepted RFx response, the system throws a green checkmark message "Purchase order cannot be created as there are no items" (message number is /SAPSRM/PDO_QTE 069), even though there is 1 line item.  The ECC PO is therefore NOT generated.  since this is the classic scenario, an ECC PO should be created directly.

my set-up

• I have set up internal number range in SRM (Define Number Ranges for Shopping Carts and Follow-on Documents) PO 4300000000 4399999999
  • I have set up the same number range (external) with separate document type "ZSRM" in ECC
  • I have assigned "ZSRM" order type to attribute DP_PROC_TY in SRM org structure (ppoma_bbp)

Am i missing anything?  what could be causing this error?

cheers,

View Entire Topic
Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

we are able to get a step further, however, still have an issue.

once we click the "create Purchase order" button or "simulate purchase order button" in the  "display RFx response' screen, the system provides this message: "PO XXXXXXXXXX is in the process of transfer to back-end system", however, the PO is NOT replicated. Also, there are no errorlogs / messages in RZ20 / applicatin monitor that indicate how to resolve.  If you look in BBP_PD, at supplier quote, it is stuck in status I1111 (Item in Transfer Process).  Any ideas on how to debug / trouble shoot this, or what could be causing the error?

cheers

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Aleem,

Do you solved the first issue by adding the correct attributes to the RFC user who transfer the PRs from ECC to SRM?

So, to give you a valuable input I need a little more information about your scenario.

Check following points and tell me the results:

- Are you using CPPR scenario in the transfer of PRs to SRM?

- Do you properly configured the backend system by product categories?

- Do you have PI active?

- What system type do you have configured for the backend (ERP)?

For the SRM deployment I understand you have, the transfer of PO will be  using XMLs.

- Do you have configured the xml messages for PO output (PurchaseOrderERPRequest_v1) and all the business scenario linkage in PI?

- Did you checked the transaction SXI_MONITOR to find the current XML regarding to the PO?

Kind Regards,

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

i resolved the first issue by creating a transaction type for PO in SRM.

i am not transfering PRs to SRM...the process is:

process

• SC manually created in SRM - > SC goes to sourcing -> buyer creates RFx -> RFx is sent to bidder -> bidder processes RFx Response -> buyer accepts RFx response -> buyer creates follow on document (PO) from RFx Response (create PO).

yes, i have properly configured product categories - I am currently able to replicate shopping carts in requisition.

system type is ERP_6.0 for my backend ECC system (EHP6 FOR SAP ERP 6.0).

Is PI a requirement for this scenario?  I thought it was not.  Shouldnt the replication follow through RFC, just like replicating a requisition / PO from a shopping cart?

cheers.

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Aleem,

The scenario uses PI.

Check SMQ1/SMQ2 and SXI_MONITOR and if you do not have anything then check ST22, SM21, SLG1 or RZ20 por Purchase Order monitor.

Regards,

SG

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there any way to manage this scenario without PI?  We are not transferring any PReqs from ECC to SRM...we are only replicating POs directly from RFx Response (using SRM classic scenario)

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Choose backend ERP_1.0  or 2.0 or 3.0, in BBP_FUNCTION_MAP for these backend have the function B46B_DPO_TRNASFER.

Tell me the results,

Kind Regards,

SG.

Message was edited by: Zoltan Keller

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a badi that you can implement if you intend to keep the system type to ERP 6.0 ( maybe for some other transfer eg Contracts)

BBP_DETERMINE_DRIVER

and change the driver name and backend system type here for a specific type of object( in your case Purchase order)

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

once i changed the system type to ERP_3.0, i get an error, which seems better, as at least it seems the system is attempting to replicate the PO:

this is the error i get:

TD 600 Text * ID * language * not found

any idea of how to fix this?

cheers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i resolved the error...debugging found that the error in RZ20 ("TD 600 Text * ID * language * not found") was a very misleading error...the real issue was that the shopping cart document type was defaulted in attributed BSA...after removing default, PO was able to be replicated...