cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job title

former_member668417
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello good people hoping one of you could kindly assist me.

I have been working on SAP for almost 2 years...calculating rebates that would lead to a vistex number.the tasks include create,update or cancel a vistex using for different sales organization.

We would also create a ship to refered to as the end user.we would also check materials if they do exist in SAP or not and also do a price change for all the materials we had.Work with Order support and Sales teams to resolve discounts.Creation of Vendor Approval disconts from bulk data feed or individual tickets containing single vendor approval documents.

The title I was using was Special Bid Agreement..I would like someone who is familiar with this please assist me with a different title that goes hand in hand with the details I mentioned as no one seems to understand the title Special bid Agreement.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member668417
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Tamas,

Thank you for getting back to me.I am trying to put the explanation in a simpler term as it is complex.We calculated extra discounts for different vendors which is avaya,Cisco and Extreme. But I believe with that being said it might have been a custom solution used by the company. I have attached the different tcodes we used maybe it might be clear to give me a path I want to head into although they might be different in other organizations .

Thank you20200325-202517.jpg

Tamas_Koban
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Steph,

This question was raised under BSE (Bid Security Enhancement) tag, but I believe that this is not the correct tag for this question.

The described process does not exist in SAP SRM (Supplier Relationship Management) or in BSE:

Could provide more information what exact product was it that you used? Or could it have been some custom solution that was developed for that given company?

Best regards,

Tamas