cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECS PO not transferred to ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SRM 7 Purchase orders cannot be transferred to ERP in our production environment only. We have implemented OSS notes

because output couldn't be determined in ERP.

We have also done some custom implementation of badi (IF_EX_BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI~BBP_B46B_PO_OUTBOUND) for supplier notes.

We have used function module to try and transfer PO but we are still not winning. And we have done code comparison in all our environment. Code is the same.

Regards,
Goithoma

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

robin_janke
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

please put a breakpoint in fm B46B_DPO_TRANSFER at line "CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_PO_INBOUND' DESTINATION lv_destination", this is just inside the first enhancement section.

Transfer the PO again using its GUID and FM BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC.

Use F6 to jump over the fm executing it.

Now double click on the lt_bapi_return to look at the ECC messages.

This should give you enough information to investigate further. It could be that the FM aborts, then you should start debugging ECC.

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mags,

You can check either IDOC status WE02 or SXMB_MONI and verify is there any error encontered.

Regards

Ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Can you post the errors in PO transfer from Application monitor (RZ20) here?

Also you said, the Output is not determined for PO. Can you check in MN05/MN06 if the output condition records are maintained for the data specific to PO like Vendor, Porg, Doc type etc.

One additional thing to note here is PO output for ECS PO is triggered in SRM unless you have implemented the badis to change this behavior to trigger output in ECC.

Regards,

Sushil.

Message was edited by: Sushil Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushil,

No errors in RZ20. I've fixed output determination. My issue is my SRM PO is not transferred to ERP even thopugh there are no errrors.

Regards,

Mags

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you post a snap of the status of the PO from txn BBP_PD? Is it in I1080 or I1180?

Was this PO created from scratch in SRM or from a Shopping cart or Pur Req?

Regards,

Sushil