cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create with reference ‘confirmation’ under POWL is disabled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Currently our Our systems are on SRM 7.01, ECC EHP4 using ECS.

I am trying to confirm goods for a PO (open for confirmation) via SRM NWBC portal under Purchasing -> POWL - > selecting PO and choosing create with reference ‘confirmation’

‘Confirmation’ option is grayed out and is not allowing me to post confirmation against PO. I’ve got all the necessary authorizations including SAP_ALL.

Trying hard to figure out the reasons for this issue, same thing is working fine in Dev. & Production boxes not working in test system.

If anyone faces this issue, could you pls. help me?

PO is open for confirmation, GR required flag is updated in PO for both SRM & ECC and this issue is not with one PO it is happening with all PO's.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Govardhan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am able to find the reasons for this issue. I've seen some SDN threads raised for same issue but there was no conclusion about the solution.

Finally, the reason I found is due to missing attribute in PPOMA_BBP 'SYS',(system alias) in order to allow professional purchaser to confirm goods via central role  / through POWL (by selecting SC and then with reference to confirmation) attribture 'sys' (system alias) needs to be maintained for those users.

Hope this information will help for those who face this issue in future.

Regards,

Govardhan

Answers (0)