SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Contact Objects

Hi experts,In our project we need to link Contacts with Service Orders. For this I have created custom Object that stands for Service Order, and then during the contact creation we use this object to link the contact with the order in the "business O...

Resolved! Finding Events in debug mode?

Dear All,I found a list of events which will be used for the transaction EA10 by the method mentioned in the video.http://www.sap-isu.net/video/fica-events.Out of the many events which are triggerred one of them is R431.Right now the function module ...

Deregulation market & unbundling

Hi all,I'm looking for any SAP recommendation how to solve information unbundling in IS-U 6.0. I found two documents:1. Unbundling - Solution Alternatives with SAP (2003)2. IDEX enhanced authorization concept (2006)First one is solution analysis bu...

Resolved! Update IS-U billing document

Hi, I need to update the billing document immediately after end of the billing transaction. Using some user exit we can modify the bill during the execution of the billing transaction like EASIBI. How can we update the bill after the end of the tran...