SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

POSDM reports

Hi ,Is there a standard report for the following in POSDM .1) A list of all errors, with their explanation, reasons and corrections.I looked at the report /POSDW/DISPLAY_MESSAGELOG , this serves 80% of the purpose but it doesnot include the correctio...

Resolved! Mass Characteristic Value update

Hi Experts,I m seeking solution for characteristics value update in mass. We are already maintaining characteristics value for articles and now we have attached one additional characteristic value to article which need to be updated to all article. I...

Cash clearing G/l account

Hi,Please help me out.We have a custom program to upload flat file (ITEM- Barcode, Quantity sold, Amount received and discount) and posting into SAP creating IDOCS, IDOC type WPUBON01 , FM triggered is IDOC_INPUT_POS_SALES_DOCUMENTS and we can check ...

Assortment Module and Assortment Layout

Hi folks,I wish to list (add) an article to an existing "assortment module" AND "assortment layout" through one common step. Now I am using two steps ....1 - Assigning the new article to the layout module in transaction WLWBN (Assortment layout workb...

POS inbound-Non aggregated sales data

Dear all,My problem is when i am taking non aggregated sales data from POS to SAP in POS simulation functionality in tcode:(WPUK) i have entered Customer, qty, currency, payment type eveything and save my inbound idoc.Its giving me error;Message 000 ...

Franchisee sales

Dear all,I have two company code VR01(active) & FC01 (Dummy for franchisee sales), for selling merchandise from my DC (Under company code VR01)to my franchisee (under dummy company code), i am using scenario:1) PO (me21n)2) for delivery (VL10B )3) fo...

Addon AFS 6.4 upgrade

Dear all,we had implemented ECC 6.0 with addon AFS 6.00 in our production system. Now we are planning to upgrade AFS addon 6.4. can you please tell me the pre requisites and post activities for AFS6.4 addon upgrade.regardsRamesh

Related Topic Pages
Top kudoed authors
Top Kudoed Posts