SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Creating a Document Category

Hi SDNers,We are running ECC 6.0/Funds Management with Former Budgeting.When running FMMC to close Earmarked Funds, the program results in a short dump. When run in dialog mode, the following error message is displayed:Document Type 11 is not define...

Resolved! GL ACCOUNT VS COMMITMENT

Hi Experts,We are recently implementing BCS in SAP R/3 4.7 Version. I am very gladful ,if any experts clarify the my quires.1 ) Is it required to assign commitment Item for Every GL account ?2 ) How can we control capital expenditure with using of B...

suma_mani by Active Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Payment Form Number generation

Hi Experts,In SAP PSCD DFCAMINV table, the field Invoice number (INVNR) is a 12 digit number. Also there a field Payment Form Reference/External Key Payment Form (RFZAS) which is a 30 digit number.The requiredment from my side is to generate a 19 dig...

EA-PS prototype

Hello , my boss has asked me to make an EA-PS prototype , based on a sector , the sector I choose, but I don´t know what to do, how to beggin, I know how to customize the module of EA-PS more or less , but I need real steps to make a prototype based ...

BCS

Hi,We are implementing BCS , my client required that travelling advance to be checked when the user raise down payment request. But , all advances are balance sheet accounts and down payment request is the noted item. How to pick the budget account a...

Related Topic Pages