Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message: Unable to fetch SFC at Plant

brunocechella
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I have an Order POD for Process Orders integrated with SAP S/4HANA Cloud and with some data collections being done via a Production Process designed in Production Process Design to get, for example, temperature values from a machine. This is done using an OPC UA Simulator, connected to PCo (Plant Connectivity) and Production Connector; and SAP Cloud Connector.

Everything was working fine until a couple of days ago, and suddenly today, I started getting an error saying, "UNABLE TO FETCH SFC <SFC_ID> AT PLANT <PLANT_ID>", so the data collections cannot be done anymore. This is also affecting another plant for Discrete Manufacturing with Production Orders. The SFCs are in fact generated based on the configurations done in the Manage Next Numbers app.

I noticed that the Data Collection Groups were all updated to "Routing" after the last release 2311 last weekend, and even trying to update back to "Recipe/Phase" the system is not allowing. Also, creating a new one from scratch and selecting "Recipe" when you save it, the system shows "Routing" again instead of Recipe.

Anyone, experience the same issue?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Bruno

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ManoelCosta
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Bruno,

I faced a similar issue after 23.11 Release in Quality Spaces, which was corrected by this weekend fixes. Therefore, I suggest you try again and see if the issue persists, if so, you should raise a ticket.

Br,

Manoel

brunocechella
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manoel,

Thanks for the answer.

Yep, I tried again yesterday, and it actually worked, so seems that this issue has been resolved. However, now there's another glitch in the system, I just created a new order now, it has been received by DM from S4HC and released, but it's not appearing in the Order POD to effectively produce the order. Other users reported the issue today as well - Not able to see Current date Orders in Dispatch Monitoring App in SAP DM | SAP Community

Thanks.

Cheers,

Bruno

ManoelCosta
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Bruno,

Indeed Order POD had an outage recently and was temporarily not showing orders, but this issue is already resolved now.

Br,

Manoel

Answers (0)