Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot add the same person twice to an incident

gcounsell
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

When managing an incident, you cannot add the same person twice. For example you could be the reporting person and the witness.

If I try and use the +Add button on the People tab I get the following error

I can however add myself as add the first physician in the Treatment tab but my name doesn't appear in the people column. If I add a person which hasn't already been added to the incident as the further treatment provider they are added to the people column.

Further testing, I tried to record an incident to see if the reporting person and injured person would myself. It only now includes myself as the injured person although I'm also the reporting person.

Has anyone stumbled across this issue?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michaelf_
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Gerard,

the issue you are facing is dealt with in another way in EHS Incident Management. An involved person may have multiple roles (e. g. Injured Person and Vehicle Driver / Reporting Person and Witness).

You can either add a new role to an existing person manually, by picking the change roles from the Basic Information of the Person, or, the role is added automatically by assigning the same person to one of the fields which is linked with the People involved tab.

As an example, I set myself as Injured Person and First Physician:

Then, the role as added to the Basic Information: (see Roles: Injured Person, First Physician).

I agree, in the list of persons involved (left-hand side), the roles are cropped.

With kind regards,

Michael

gcounsell
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Michael for the explanation and answer

Answers (0)